Sunday, October 26, 2008

Still here...

does this blogger ever plan to post a new article? Where are you, Ms. Redsocks?

I have to say, I was more than a little flattered to find this comment on my last post. Anonymous, thanks! And I'm sorry it's been so long. The simple fact of the matter is that this blogger is rather thoughtful, and her goal in blogging is to share her thoughts in way that inspires thought and gives a true picture of what's rattling around in this little head. Of late, there's been precious little rattling around in here that isn't bound to the crisis of the moment. The day-to-day things of my "real" world are drawing all of my attention and energy, and none of them really seem to be blogworthy. There are the routine struggles of keeping up with the general activity of our home and family. We've had viruses come through: a respiratory one, followed immediately by a tummy one (which, by the way, is going to keep at least 2 of the little darlings home from school tomorrow). For some reason or another, Mr. Redsocks' schedule seems more difficult to work around this year, so that's keeping me jumping. In short, my life is kicking my butt! So, besides "Boo-hoo, I'm tired, I'm stressed, my brain is oatmeal," what's there to say? And who'd care, anyway?

Seriously, though, I haven't been intellectually idle. I have a couple of posts begun; I just haven't been able to bring them around to where they'd make sense outside of my head. I'm still going to the chapel every week (almost...Mr. Redsocks goes sometimes, too) and finding my mind drawn to meditate where my heart is most needful. It's beginning to come clear, but it takes a while to find the quiet and actually apply the words I need to share it all. So stay tuned...I'm still here, and delighted that you are, too!

2 comments:

Marva said...

I am so, so glad! Your life is not boring and I am so glad I have such a great friend as you that understands lifes trials! It is so nice to be able share the "boo hoo" moments!

Write when you can and you are in my thoughts until next time!

Happy Fall!

Blessings!!!!

mamacantrix said...

Sooo...did I mention that I'm STILL CLEANING UP PUKE?!?! I'm beginning to think that my hands will never smell normal again!

Thanks, hon. I'm sooo glad you're around.