Monday, October 27, 2008

I got tagged...

Marva, I'm sorry you had to find out, but yes, I'm slower than molasses in January about this stuff. I had to think of quirks I was willing to air publicly, and then think of at least a couple of bloggers who'd play along. (Most of the blogs I read are of a more professional, specialized variety.)

Here's how to play.
1. Link to person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List six unspectacular quirks you have.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on taggee's blog to let them know they have been tagged.

So here we go:
1. When I do dishes, I do my pots and pans first.
2. I have a "thing" for ugly socks...they're my favorites!
3. I make most of the bread we use at our house.
4. I pour the cream into my coffee cup first, then the coffee, so I don't have to dirty a spoon.
5. If I don't look like a lobster when I get out of the shower, it wasn't hot enough.
6. I get weepy with very little provocation. Hallmark commercials, movies, episodes of Full House -- you name it, it will probably make me cry if you catch me at the right moment.

JRH

The Semiotician's Lair

1 comment:

Marva said...

Thanks Deb!!! I am slow too......no problem!

Blessings sweet friend!